Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

So Excited I could Pee!

I got it!!!! I am finally the proud owner of the Nikon D7000! It was one of the most exciting purchases I have ever made! Ben is having a little trouble seeing the value in it, but he soon will I am sure of that! He told me that if I keep it for 7 years and use it as often as I say I am going to, then it will have been worth it... There is so much to learn with this camera, I can't wait to start. Last night I had to let the battery charge over night, so I didn't get to do anything except smile at it :) But I got up early this morning so that I could play around with it a little bit! I am so excited to learn everything about this camera, it has so much to offer and I can't wait to know it all! I contemplated taking the day off so that I could just sit and play with it! Again Ben doesn't understand my excitement over a camera, to him it is just something that takes a picture, exciting, yippee, but to me it captures priceless memories and are things that we can forever look back on and enjoy!

I purchased a package deal from Best Buy, that included the Nikon D7000 along with an 18-105mm VR lens and a 70-300mm VR lens, and a camera bag. It looks like a piece of heaven to me :)

 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment