Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Potty Training Update!


Braylon has had done an amazing job potty training this week! He has begun telling us when he has to go to the bathroom, it is wonderful! Yesterday he and I went to the grocery store and we just got done paying for our groceries and he kept asking me (for the last 10 minutes) "We done know?", so this time he said "we done know?" I said "Yup, we are done know", he said "Me go potty, me butt hurts", so I asked the lady at the checkout if we could leave our cart there while I took him to the bathroom, he proceeded to tell the lady that his butt hurt and that he needed to go poop... I had to explain to him that we don't have to tell everyone that information, just the people that take you to the bathroom.
I even did a "test/trial" last night and waited to take him to the bathroom until he told me that he had to go (we usually make him go potty every 45 minutes to an hour), he did great, last night 3 hours had gone by and he came running into the kitchen and said "Daddy me go Potty", so Ben rushed him into the bathroom and he did his business and off he went! He has not had any accidents this week at all and he has waken up dry the last 3 days (at both nap time and in the mornings). Although when he has gone #2 he still says "Me get sucker!", I am going to have to find a way to break him of that!
We are almost over the hump of potty training our first baby :() Bittersweet moment, I can't believe that he is old enough to be potty trained but I am so glad that we don't have to worry about poppy diapers, diaper rash and making sure that there are enough diapers! Now if only we could get rid of that nuk!!!!


 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Bray! Tell Mommy that there is nothing wrong with Nuks! Ziggy probably still has some hidden in his bed...Spud too!

    ReplyDelete