Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

She WON'T give in!

Oh Adalyn, our sweet, sweet Adalyn! I am so grateful that 99.7% of your life you have been an easy baby, going to sleep easily, sleeps through the night and wakes up happy! On nights like last night, I remind myself of how easy you have been thus far and that everyone has bad "days" (or night) in your case. You REFUSED to go to sleep last night. I tried everything that usually gets her to go to sleep and absolutely nothing worked, until... Ben asked if we had ice cream, I said nope but I will go get some for you, only because I knew that if Adalyn went in her car seat and went for a ride, she would be fast asleep! I was right! We made it about 6 blocks with her "talking" before she was back to our sleeping beauty!

Nighty Nighty Pix!

 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment