Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I wonder why?

Braylon the last couple of nights has been extremely difficult to put to bed and once we get him to bed he wakes up 5+ times a night. Not normal for our little guy that tells us "I go nigh night now, mommy" 99% of the time. We can't figure out why he is going through this phase, but I hope that is all that it is. The other night he was up 7 times in 2 hours (from 11:30-1:30) so after the 7th and final time of me getting up with him I decided that he could just come and snuggle in our bed, that way when he woke up I would be right there. Wouldn't you know it he slept wonderful in our bed, so good that at 7:15 he was still sleeping and told Ben several times when we tried to wake him up "No daddy, I still seeping". I think he needs a bigger and more comfy bed, Ben thinks it is a phase we will see when he gets his new big bed if it solves the "Me no seep Mommy, me wake up" problem in our household! Either way it is sure fun to snuggle every once in a while :) Even Reese thought so!


 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment