Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Early Morning Snuggles...

Braylon woke up this morning at 2 am and so I went in his room to snuggle with him until he feel asleep, hoping that I wouldn't fall asleep and could then go back to my bed, well I woke up at 5 o'clock, 30 minutes late for my morning work out, so I tried to sneak out of his room so that I could hustle to the gym for a quick run and then home to get ready for the day before Ben left for work... I got to the door and heard the sounds of a sad little cry and the words that find me laying on the couch watching Mater for the 2nd time this early morning, "Mommy nuggle me!". So Braylon and I went out into the living room to watch a movie and "Nuggle" on the couch! :) So much better than starting off at the gym!
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment