Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Long night...

Adalyn and I made a trip to the ER last night at 3am, after she finished nursing she spit up blood (and it was a fairly large amount). So I packed her up and she and I went to the ER. Well turns out Adalyn is perfectly fine and the blood actually was from me nursing (I have mastitis and the doctor assured me that the blood was caused from that, not from Adalyn). But since we were up most of the night, Adalyn and Mommy were a bit worn out today, lucky Adalyn got to sleep as much as she wanted, while Mommy had a few things to get done for the basement and wedding, equalling no nap for me. Hopefully tonight is a bit less eventful for us and we can all get a good night sleep!

Sleepy Head!

 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment