Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A day home with Mommy!

My maternity leave is coming to an end, only two weeks left :( (I am the saddest mommy in the entire world!), but I have had the opportunity to enjoy the time with Adalyn and have kept the boys home a few days with us too. We took the opportunity to bake cookies, paint, work on our shapes, colors, writing and letter recognition. The boys had so much fun and Braylon asks me every morning if he gets to stay home with Mommy and Adalyn. I wish I got to say yes every single day, because unfortunately they grow up WAY too fast!

Braylon painted Monster trucks, construction vehicles, tractors and various other motor vehicles, Porter painted me shapes, announcing every color he was using

Close up of Porter's art skills

Bray's monster truck...

 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment