Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not even begin to tell you how excited we are to FINALLY get our basement completed (or progress made), we have hired Scott Kral to complete our basement project. In two weeks we should have a finished completed main family room and play room, we will be doing the bedroom and bathroom at a later date (both are functional right now). We have picked out our carpet, paint colors and are working on trim and furniture. We spent some time down there last night allowing the boys to play with some of their downstairs toys before Ben and I cleaned up the space so Scott can begin work today! This is Ben and I's first major renovation project together (in our house, we have done one to the duplex), and so far we have been on the same page, which is basically me deciding what I want and Benjamin going with it (the way I like it, ha... only joking, I can visualize things easily, Ben can't do that so well, so he trusts my judgement).

Angle 1

The walkout basement door.

Stairs

Bathroom on the left, storage room on the right

Bedroom on the left, bathroom on the right

The total size of the family room 12.5' x 55', we can't wait to enjoy every inch of it!

This will be the boys playroom, they will enjoy the space!

This walk through to the storage room will be made into a closet!

Design Home delivered supplies for Scott this morning at 8 am!

I stirred up horrible memories for Ben of 10th grade basketball when I made him give me a thumbs up for getting the basement started!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are for this project to get underway and finished! It will feel like we have doubled our house size when we get this project done!
By next weekend we should be painting!

Stay tuned for more updates on this project!
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment