Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

One taken care of another on the way....

The last two nights Bray has told me that his ear hurts, the second I mentioned going to the doctor he would tell me, "No I not need to go to the doctor, my ear no hurt anymore". Well after last night I decided that since I had the day off I should take him in to just get it checked out, I would rather be safe then end up in the ER at 3am. Well turns out that Bray has an ear infection, the left ear is infected, the right is slightly red and not nearly as infected as the left but in a few days would be. So he is on medication to take care of it... This is Bray's second ear infection, so hopefully it doesn't progress to more.
Bray has been a little more grumpy lately, hopefully this medicine clears up those ears and we get back to having our happy Bray back!

 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment