Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Explorer P...

Porter and I went for a walk this afternoon after we got back from lunch with daddy and running a few errands. Porter walked our walk, we just walked the three sidewalks on our block. Reese come along too, he was a little disappointed it wasn't a full hard working walk, but he had fun none the less. Porter had so much fun walking around and exploring.

P walking...

Stopping to pick up a rock...

Throwing a rock...

That look means I know I shouldn't be running on the neighbors lawn but I am only going to take one more step, I promise mom!

Mom stop taking pictures, I want to go down the slide!

Fixing the mower, a true fix it man!

All fixed and ready to mow!

The look of evil is in his eye, I will not eat this rock mom, I promise I will not eat it! He tried to eat it a few times...
I loved spending time with Porter today, I wish I could do it every single day!

 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment