Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Darling moments...

Moments captured this weekend!

Braylon and Candon enjoying some Whales, before lunch! Nothing like ruining an appetite :)

Braylon and Candon building their tower

Only to have Candon (well all the boys were doing it) knock them over :)

Swinging off of the poll to go butt drop daddy!

P playing at 6:30 on Saturday morning, trying to be quiet so we don't wake the rest of the house!

Candon hiding from me, it was way to early to be taking pictures!

I will come right back! (the phrase for the weekend)

Isn't he just adorable :)

P and his yogurt!

Enjoying their truck ride, I wonder if this is what it is going to look like when they are 16? YIKES!

Darling smile!
It looks like the two older boys are plotting against Porter (he is on the Mickey ride on toy, picture is a little dark, sorry!)

Thank you so much Briggs family for allowing us to invade your home for the weekend! Can't wait to do it again! We love you! P.s. Coley let Candon know that the last two mornings Braylon has asked to go to Candon's house and last night he was pretending to talk on the phone, while he was suppose to be helping me build a stand for our downstairs bathroom, when he said no me not go to Grandma's me going to Candon's! I said to him, aren't you going to help Mommy build this, he looked at me and said, I will come back, ok? I said where are you going? He said I am calling Candon, as he walked out of the room! Must have been some serious plotting going on :) Ha...
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment