Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

One more Request...

Porter has never taken a nuk not even when he was a baby baby. I don't have a single picture of him with a nuk... So Grandma Joan said that she needed a picture of Porter with a nuk as well (for her project). So after spaghetti and bath time I got out a nuk (I have a stash of them in the kitchen cabinet for Braylon) and gave it to Porter. He was very happy to play with it and walk around with it, he didn't do a whole lot of sucking on it but he sure enjoyed tormenting his brother...

Can you tell that he doesn't use these things... Wrong end Monkey!

Thinking he is the coolest...
He just kept biting it

Grrr....

In the end I took the nuk away from Porter and Braylon cried and Porter just continued to play... I am excited for the day that we don't have nuks anymore :) 
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment