Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What a difference a year makes!!!

There is no question about it, my boys are eaters! Braylon was such a hungry little hippo when he was little and now he seems as though his hunger has subsided and he eats little here and lot there, depends on his mood, what he is currently doing, and who is around... Porter has taken Braylon's hungry hippo tittle and expanded it to hungry hungry gigantic hippo (not that he is gigantic, but he eats like he weighs 600 pounds). He eats at all times of the day... and night! He out eats mommy at every meal! If there is one place that both of our hungry hippo's like to eat it is in Mom's car! They for some reason get in and snack is on the brain! The other day we were driving to Hy-Vee to do grocery shopping (never an easy task when I take two hungry boys to the store with me, but that is a different story for a different day), on the way from daycare to Hy-Vee the boys were telling me they were hungry, so I had along a cookie for each of them... I never knew that a year could make such a difference in how they look after that one cookie :) I am a proud Mom!


Braylon clean, I don't even think he had a crumb on his shirt!

Then there is this monster! If you look close enough he has spread chocolate all over his leg as well! There was truly only 3 or 4 chocolate chips in that cookie, but if a mess can be made, he is the one to make it :)

 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment