Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Exchange

We went to the Pumpkin exchange and I had to get all bundled up because it was so cold outside! I got to ride in Papa's wagon over to the exchange it was right across the street from their house! We had to bring a bag of food and we got to take a pumpkin! We took lots of Nana's food so that we could get two pumpkins, one for me and one for my little brother Porter!
Here I am after I got my pumpkins! The big one is for me! The little one is for Porter cause he is so small, he needed a small one!

Riding back to Nana's and Papa's in the wagon! I was so happy to get more pumpkins, although it was really cold outside! It was still sure fun to pick them out and have Nana pull me around! I can't wait to carve them, daddy says not until it is a little closer to Halloween! Mommy is excited for pumpkin seeds, she says YUMMY! Daddy says YUCK! I am sure that I will love them, just like my mommy!



 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment