Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

A guilty pleasure

As a mom my guiltiest pleasure is being able to spend one on one time with the kids. I love to hear their stories, listen to what they have to say and love them up without other interruptions or tasks that arise. Braylon and Porter are very different children when they are not with their "better/worse" half :) 
Since Adalyn's birth I get a lot of one on one time with her (I enjoy every second of it), but that means that I have less one on one time with the boys.
On Wednesday Grams had Porter (the boys switch off going to her house on Wednesday's), Ben was going to pick him up on his way home and Adalyn had fallen asleep on the way home from D's, which left Braylon and I about 30 minutes of just him and I time! 30 minutes that I soaked up nothing but my Bubbies!

Braylon jumped in his "Escalade" took it for a spin!

Braylon wondering around in the dandelion field (aka our yard), we had to go check out some pretty flowers that the neighbor had planted.

Then back to driving around, he had to stop and get the "tools" out of the back so he could "fix" his motor.

After his repair it ran like new again ;)

We didn't do anything extrodinary, but it was nice for both of us to just be able to direct our full attention on each other!
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment