Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

That Not Momma's car... She doesn't need two! Daddy needs two...

Those would be the words of our wonderful Braylon... My father bought Ben and I a 1950 Cadillac Coupe DeVille for a wedding gift, it needs to be restored and will not be ready for a while, as he is in the middle of finishing an old truck for my youngest brother and re-doing his bathrooms in his house, he needs to make my mother happy too ;) When Braylon got to see our car, he told Nama Pammy that Mommy doesn't need to car's, Daddy does... Well Mr. Braylon Max, I guess I know which one of my boys is going to get to drive it and his name starts with the letter P :) It is a very cool car and we are very excited for it to be done! We will update pictures as we go!

 The front of the Cadillac

The side view, it is a long car. It will look much better then this when he is done!


That is Uncle Shawn's Truck, almost all done! You should have seen it before he started!
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment