Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

DIY Dining Room Table



We have been searching forever for a dining room table to fit our space, we have lived in our  home for nearly 2 years and still have an empty room off of our kitchen, where we are suppose to eat formal dinners or host swanky parties, did you read the suppose to, there is extra emphasis on it! 

I haven't been able to find what I want in a table, I want it big and don't need it to get smaller, the dining room will be to host guests and will not be an every day table, so there is no need to have leaves that need to be stored, instead I just want a 9 foot table that can fill my empty room! 

Since I am unable to find a table that meets my requirements, I have decided to build a table. I have searched high and low for "My table". Thank you to Ana White and her AMAZING plans I finally found the one I am going to build! It is a 9 foot table that has clean lines and a rustic look that will suit both mine and my husbands taste. Now if the weather could cooperate a little bit better I would be closer to having a gorgeous table! 


Stay tuned, I will be updating as the process moves along! Thoughts on yes bench or chairs all around? It would mean having to buy less chairs... Hmm, tough decision! 





 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment