Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree... Oh Christmas Tree...

We went and cut down our Christmas tree last Sunday, we usually do this on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but with it being late this year and I will be out of town this weekend, for a girls getaway, we decided to go ahead and get our tree early! Christmas time is one of my favorite times of the year, I love everything about it; other then the over commercializing of it. We were going to wait to decorate the tree until this Sunday when I got back, however Porter insisted on decorating the tree yesterday, he loves Christmas just as much as I do!
We found the tree we wanted and Ben cut it down for us! Seriously if you have not gone to a Christmas tree farm and taken the time to cut down your own tree, it is a magical experience; one that I am so thankful that we

My three favorite guys with our tree!
 
Our tree, undecorated

Adalyn and Daddy decorating the tree

Porter decorating the tree

Braylon reaching for the stars!

Porter was responsible for unraveling the lights, he did an awesome job!

 
There is our tree all decorated.
 
This is the first year that the kids have taken a real interest in helping me decorate the tree; they helped from start to finish. I am fully embracing all of their Christmas spirit!!!!!
 
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment