Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!!!!!

Last Monday Adalyn woke up and told me she had to go potty; we have been playing around on the potty since August, but this is the first time that she told me and went without having to "hold" her on the potty. We haven't slowed down, she is about 90% potty trained, even has woken up in the middle of the night twice and started yelling for me so she could go potty. She ventures out of the house in big girl undies and will tell me she has to go potty no matter what we are doing. She does have a few accidents, usually less then 1 a day, usually it happens when she is zoned out to Mickey or Tigger.
It amazes me how fast she has grown up, however this is one step that I am so excited for!!! No more diapers in the Jensen household!!!!!
Day one on the potty!!!!

The excitement is still there after a week!

Adalyn rocking her Cinderella undies!

I wish I could say I am the reason that our baby decided to be potty trained but I can not take credit, it was all on her own!!!
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment