Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Pix and her Spaghetti

Adalyn LOVES to eat! She can eat most of us under the table. I had to stop "sharing" my meals with her and start making myself a separate plate along time ago, otherwise I wouldn't get to eat. She has never been a fan of pureed food and she still won't eat applesauce because it is pureed, since she was 6 1/2 months old she has been eating the same things that we eat. She is becoming a little more particular about what she wants to eat, it has to have flavor and a lot of it. She doesn't like toast unless it has cinnamon or garlic powder on it and she loves my jalapeno stuffed olives more than I do.
Last night we got to witness her fully enjoying her spaghetti :)
 
 
She cracks us up!
 
 
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment