Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Sibley Park

Last Saturday the boys and I headed over to Sibley Park to meet up with some friends and check out the animals, before it got too cold for them to be out. I got a few good pictures before I realized that I didn't charge my battery, like I planned to and my camera died.

I also have this in black and white and just love the innocence of the picture... Might have to enlarge and hang in the entrance way.

I love this one too! The boys love holding hands!







It was kind of nice when my camera died, it gave me a chance to just enjoy the time with them. It won't be long before baby arrives and things will be even busier and I feel like I don't get as much time with them. So for the next 6 weeks we are going to soak up every second we can!!!
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment