Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lake Time

Now that the Summer months are among us, Grams has allowed us to spend time at their lake cabin. Porter and I have a lot of fun! We get to go swimming in the lake, the water is a little cold, Papa thinks that it is in the 50's... That doesn't stop me from jumping in! Mommy says I should have been a fish... Porter is not crazy about the cold lake water, but he will learn to love it just like me and my daddy do!



Mommy: Braylon was a little upset that he couldn't go swimming at 8 o'clock at night... If he had his way our little fishy would live in the water!

 

Porter: Being that it is my first year at the lake cabin I have a lot to learn.. Braylon has been doing a good job of teaching me the in and outs... And let me tell you with 3 dogs, 2 and sometimes 3 kids, and lots of Adults there is a lot to learn! The first thing that I learned is that in the morning we get pancakes and eggs for breakfast... Grandpa makes the best pancakes, I wish I could eat them all day long...


Mommy: Braylon has not learned that patience is a virtue... This picture was taken at 9:00 am, after he was very voiceterous about his wanting to go in the water! Yes and he did go swimming... Luckily it was daddy's turn to in the water with him!
 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment