Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Chicken Pineapple Stir-Fry



My children LOVE pineapple and I LOVE to cook with pineapple, there is nothing more delicious then grilled pineapple! I could eat it on top of everything! Due to the weather not cooperating we had to go with the one of our favorite recipes, Chicken Pineapple Stir-fry. It is really easy and quick to make and it tastes DELICIOUS! It really is like having a dance party in your mouth,  yes that good! 

INGREDIENTS LIST:
 1/2 a fresh pineapple (my children eat the other half while I am cooking)
 1 head of broccoli
 bunch of green beans
 red peppers
 carrots
 spinach
 chicken (Diced or shredded)
 red onion

For the dressing:
2 tsp honey
1-2 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp garlic powder

This recipe is so versatile, you can put whatever veggies in this dish you would like, I change it up depending on what is in season or what veggies I have in my fridge, it is great with Asparagus, zucchini, or whichever veggies you have or enjoy. I also have used frozen veggie mix; however I prefer it with fresh veggies. There is no need to measure out exact measurements for veggies and chicken, toss in what you have and are comfortable with. 



Directions:
1. It is so easy to make; If you don't prepped chicken in your fridge from Meal Prep, dice up chicken and toss it in a pan and cook it until done, set aside and save for later. 
2. Then take a tsp of coconut oil over medium heat in a skillet, add chopped up onion and sauteed for about 5 minutes.
3. Next add in your vegetables and cover until they are done to suit your taste buds! 
4. While your vegetables are cooking mix together your ingredients for your dressing and set aside. 
5. When your vegetables are done add your chicken, pineapple and toss in dressing and allow them to warm! 
6. Serve and ENJOY!!!

Do you guys love cooked pineapple? What are your favorite recipes? 


 photo signature2_zps6mwhpu6d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment